Is there a AT&T in Mexico?
New and existing customers with an AT&T Unlimited Plan can say goodbye to roaming charges in both Mexico and Canada. Talk, text and use data in and between the United States, Mexico and Canada for no roaming charge.
How do I add minutes to someone else’s phone AT&T?
- Call 800.901. …
- Enter the 10-digit wireless phone number for the GoPhone customer receiving the gift.
- Follow the prompts to Refill.
- Follow the prompts to select your payment method (credit, debit, or refill card).
- Enter the GoPhone customer’s 4-digit password or say I don’t have one.
How do I recharge my AT&T phone?
Call 611 from your AT&T PREPAID phone or call 800.901. 9878 from another phone. At the main menu, say Payment. Select Make a Payment.
How do I check my balance on AT&T Mexico?
To find out how to check balance at AT&T, just dial * 611 and follow the instructions. And remember! The fastest and safest recharges to AT&T Mexico are at Fonmoney.
What cell phone carriers work in Mexico?
Mexico’s main cell-phone (teléfono celular) companies are Telcel (www.telcel.com), Movistar (www.movistar.com.mx) and AT&T Mexico (www.att.com.mx). Telcel has the most widespread coverage, and both Telcel and AT&T Mexico offer both roaming and calling in both Canada and the United States without extra charges.
What countries are covered by AT&T?
AT&T around the world
- Hong Kong.
How do I pay my AT&T prepaid for someone else?
You can pay by phone using a credit or debit card, or an AT&T PREPAID Card. Call 800.901.
Pay online using a credit or debit card.
- Sign in to att.com/myprepaid.
- Go to Give a Gift.
- Enter the 10-digit wireless phone number for the AT&T PREPAID customer receiving the gift.
- Follow the prompts to make a payment.
Can I put minutes on someone else phone?
Can I buy Minutes, Messages & Data as a gift for someone else? Yes, you may buy a Service Card for somebody else. You will need to add the Service Card online at www.straighttalk.com/Refill or by calling our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (2355).
How do I pay my AT&T bill from another phone?
Other ways to pay your wireless bill
A simple, fast way to pay your wireless bill with no processing fee. Dial *PAY (*729) from your AT&T wireless phone. Spanish-speaking customers, dial *PAGAR (*72427). Press 1 to pay with a bank account, or press 2 to pay with a debit or credit card.
How do you reload a prepaid phone?
How can I reload prepaid mobile phones?
- Select Reload.
- Choose your destination country.
- Enter the phone number.
- Pick a reload amount.
- Choose to pay with a bank account, debit card, or credit card.
- Press Authorize and you’re done.
How can I buy my AT&T prepaid bill?
Get your AT&T PREPAID balances by text
Dial *777# from your AT&T PREPAIDSM phone to get a text message with your balances. The text will give you your account balance and other account details like your data balance and package info.
How do I pay my AT&T cell phone bill online?
Pay your bill online
- Sign in to your online AT&T account, with your Primary Member ID.
- Select Go to Bill & Payments.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account you want to view from the account selector at the top.
- Your previous bill activity and current bill will display. …
- To pay your bill, select Make a payment.