What should I pack for Cancun in January?
Essentials to pack for Cancun holiday
- Sunscreen with high SPF. This is why you need to pack sunscreen for every beach holiday – be it in Cancun or any other beach destination. …
- Insect Repellent spray. …
- Water proof mobile pouches. …
- Lip Balm with SPF. …
- After Sun Cooling Lotion. …
- Anti-frizz spray. …
- Wipes or hand sanitizers. …
- Power Bank.
What should I pack for Mexico in January?
Clothing to Pack For Mexico
- 1 ball cap or sunhat.
- 1 pair of jeans.
- 1 pair of flip flops.
- 1 pair of sneakers.
- 1 pair of water shoes.
- 7 pairs of underwear.
- 1 beach coverup. Ok, that’s the basic Mexico clothing checklist.
What should I wear to Cancun Resort?
Year-round, you will want to pack the following clothing items for maximum comfort in Cancun:
- Rain jacket.
- Tee shirts and/or tank tops.
- Clothing for a night out or special occasion.
- Swimsuit cover-up.
What should I wear to dinner in Cancun?
Restaurants’ Dress Code
Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, capri pants, shoes, elegant sandals. Gentlemen: Long pants, collared shirt or elegant polo, casual shoes.
Is January a good time to go to Cancun?
Best Time to Visit Cancun for Good Weather: Cancun weather can be fantastic almost all year round, though it is particularly excellent from the end of December through April, with January through March being the absolute peak time for fantastic weather.
What can you not bring to Cancun?
You are not allowed to bring food, fruits and/or products that are not “company” packed and sealed. And if you are bringing food or products they are allowed only if you need them because of a special diet or for medical reasons. The same rule applies to medicine.
What should I pack for a week in Mexico?
Your Usual Travel Essentials
- Passport + copy of your passport (kept separate)
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, razor)
- Socks (if you’re bringing sneakers)
- A good book or e-reader.
How much money should I bring to Cancun?
So, how much money should you bring to Cancun? On average, most tourists spend about M$2,040 ($93) per day in Cancun. However, this figure varies depending on: How long you plan to stay in the city.
Is it safe to wear jewelry in Cancun?
Basically it’s safe until something happens, but the resort area is on the safer side.
How do I prepare for Cancun?
PREPPING FOR YOUR TRIP: CANCUN TRAVEL TIPS
- Watch ‘The Mask’ for fun. …
- Book a resort or hotel outside of the ‘Hotel Zone’. …
- Save your immigration form from the airport. …
- Bring bug spray. …
- Pack all other “just in case” medicines and toiletries. …
- Uber is not legal here. …
- Research how to get around town.