Is Artesia New Mexico safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Artesia is 1 in 28. Based on FBI crime data, Artesia is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to New Mexico, Artesia has a crime rate that is higher than 86% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is it like to live in Artesia NM?
Artesia is a town in New Mexico with a population of 12,262. … Living in Artesia offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families live in Artesia and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Artesia are highly rated.
What is the best town to live in in New Mexico?
Los Alamos tops the list of best places to live in New Mexico. Los Alamos is a breathtaking region in New Mexico. It is situated across four mesas in White Rock Canyon and Pajarito Plateau. The schools here are among the best in the state.
What is there to do in Artesia NM?
10 Ways to Experience the Unique Culture of Artesia
- Check Out the Artesia Visitor’s Center. …
- Marvel at the Historical Museum and Art Center. …
- Take a Walking Tour through Downtown Artesia. …
- Visit the Public Library. …
- Stroll Along the Heritage Walkway. …
- Pay Your Respects at Baish Veterans Park. …
- Take a Walk at Eagle Draw Park.
What airport is close to Artesia NM?
Airport Near Artesia, New Mexico, US
|Roswell International Air Center Airport||Roswell||32.58 mi|
|Cavern City Air Terminal||Carlsbad||35.82 mi|
|El Paso International Airport||El Paso||135.67 mi|
|Midland International Airport||Midland||142.67 mi|
What is the best small town to live in New Mexico?
1. Radium Springs, population 1699. If the idea of living in a small community that is also near a city appeals, Radium Springs may be the place you’re looking for. It’s located approximately 20 miles north of Las Cruces.
Is moving to New Mexico a good idea?
People love living there for the low unemployment rate, reasonable cost of living, and stunning views. You can find an entire list of the best towns in NM to live in here. What are the most unique things to do in New Mexico?
What city in New Mexico has the best weather?
Farmington had some of the best weather in our ranking, with clear skies and an average summer temperature of 73 degrees, and at 19 minutes, folks here had one of the lowest average commute times on our list.