Is Tulum Nice in March?
Tulum Weather in March: The driest month of the year. Expect sunny, warm days and great beach weather. Humidity is on the rise, especially toward the end of the month. Night temperatures hover around 20°C, so plan accordingly if you plan on dining out or hitting the bars late.
What is the weather like in Tulum in March?
March Weather in Tulum Mexico. Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 86°F to 89°F, rarely falling below 80°F or exceeding 93°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 3°F, from 63°F to 65°F, rarely falling below 53°F or exceeding 72°F.
What is the best time to visit Tulum?
The best time to visit Tulum is between November and December. You’ll get the benefit of post hurricane-season breezes, plus the hotel prices are reasonable.
How many days do you need in Tulum?
I would recommend budgeting 3 to 4 days in Tulum. This is enough time to see the ruins, do a day trip or two if you want to and still have plenty of time to relax on the beach and sample the best restaurants.
What is the hottest month in Tulum Mexico?
Fast Climate Facts:
- Hottest Month: August (83 F)
- Coldest Month: January (74 F)
- Wettest Month: October (6.99 inches)
- Windiest Month: March (8 mph avg)
- Best Month for Swimming: September (29.5 F avg. sea temperature)
How hot is it in Mexico in March?
The weather in Mexico in March starts becoming more pleasant in certain areas. The central and northern cities start warming up while the south gets slightly warmer as well. The average temperatures are around 78-80 ºF in Mexico City during the day but drop to about 45-50 ºF at night.
Can you swim in Tulum beach?
Tulum is an absolute gem; a bohemian beach town full of ancient ruins, sea turtles you can snorkel with, and giant underwater caves you can swim in, and one of the top beaches in Mexico calls Tulum home.
What is the weather like in March in Mexico?
March Weather in Mexico City Mexico. Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 76°F to 79°F, rarely falling below 70°F or exceeding 84°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 4°F, from 47°F to 51°F, rarely falling below 41°F or exceeding 57°F.
What is the cheapest thing to do in Tulum?
What are the Cheap Things to Do in Tulum?
- Wander around Tulum’s Pueblo.
- A morning at Tulum Ruins.
- Spend the day at Playa Paraíso.
- Snorkel with turtles in Akumal.
- Bike along Tulum’s Beachfront road.
- Sweet stalls at Parque Dos Aguas.
- Enjoy cheap street food along Avenida Tulum and Satélite Sur.
- Evenings at Tulum’s Main Plaza.
What is there to do in downtown Tulum?
21 Best Things To Do in Tulum, Mexico
- Hang Out on Playa Paraiso.
- Marvel at the Tulum Ruins (one of the best things to do in Tulum!)
- Take a Mud Bath in a Lagoon.
- Fall in Love at Burrito Amor.
- Sip a Mojito at Batey.
- Explore the Sian Ka’an Biosphere.
- Go Into The Jungle to Witness Coba.
- Take a Dip in a Cenote.
Is Tulum worth seeing?
If you have the time to stay in Tulum rather than visiting on a day trip, then it’s worth going. The ecological practices of Tulum’s hotels are worth supporting, and staying on-site will allow visitors to beat the overwhelming crowds at the Mayan ruins.