What is Mexico’s number 1 export?
Searchable List of Mexico’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Mexico’s Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$31,823,594,000|
What are Mexico’s major exports and imports?
Mexico: Exports And Imports
|Rank||Top Exports||Top Imports|
|1||Crude Petroleum||Refined Petroleum|
|3||Vehicle Parts||Integrated Circuits|
What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
What are Mexico’s biggest exports to the United States?
- $115.8 billion in autos, accessories and parts. …
- $36.6 billion in computers, TVs and video technology. …
- $5.2 billion in alcohol.
What is Mexico’s biggest export?
Mexico’s Top Exports
- Crude petroleum – $9.78 billion.
- Gold – $4.82 billion.
- Refined petroleum – $2.82 billion.
- Copper ore – $2.47 billion.
- Silver – $1.81 billion.
What does Mexico produce the most?
Mexico is among the world’s largest producers of oil, silver, copper, gold, lead, zinc, natural gas and wood. Other minerals, such as mercury, cadmium, antimony, manganese, iron and coal are also found.
What is Mexico most known for?
What is Mexico Famous for?
- Incredible Food. It’s no secret that Mexican food is one of the world’s most beloved cuisines. …
- Ancient Temples. Mexico boasts one of the world’s most vibrant and rich ancient history. …
- Powdery White Sand Beaches. …
- Chocolate. …
- Day of the Dead. …
- Mariachi Bands. …
- Cathedrals. …
- 7 New Year’s Traditions in Mexico.