What is Mexico’s biggest import?
Mexico’s Top Imports
- Refined petroleum – $31.3 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $7.06 billion.
- Corn – $3.1 billion.
- Raw aluminum – $2.28 billion.
- Soybeans – $1.94 billion.
What is Mexico’s number 1 export?
Searchable List of Mexico’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Mexico’s Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$31,823,594,000|
What are the top 3 imports for Mexico?
Imports The top imports of Mexico are Integrated Circuits ($29.8B), Refined Petroleum ($29.3B), Vehicle Parts ($27.2B), Office Machine Parts ($16.5B), and Cars ($9.87B), importing mostly from United States ($235B), China ($62.5B), Germany ($16.1B), South Korea ($14.3B), and Japan ($12.6B).
What is Mexico’s major imports and exports?
Mexico: Exports And Imports
|Rank||Top Exports||Top Imports|
|1||Crude Petroleum||Refined Petroleum|
|3||Vehicle Parts||Integrated Circuits|
What is imported from Mexico?
The largest categories of imported goods from Mexico are vehicles, electrical machinery, machinery, agricultural products, mineral fuels, and optical and medical equipment.
What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
What are Mexico’s biggest exports to the United States?
- $115.8 billion in autos, accessories and parts. …
- $36.6 billion in computers, TVs and video technology. …
- $5.2 billion in alcohol.
What is Mexico most known for?
What is Mexico Famous for?
- Incredible Food. It’s no secret that Mexican food is one of the world’s most beloved cuisines. …
- Ancient Temples. Mexico boasts one of the world’s most vibrant and rich ancient history. …
- Powdery White Sand Beaches. …
- Chocolate. …
- Day of the Dead. …
- Mariachi Bands. …
- Cathedrals. …
- 7 New Year’s Traditions in Mexico.
Who is Mexico’s largest export partner?
Mexico top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What products does Mexico import from other countries?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$82.9 billion (21.6% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $65.9 billion (17.2%)
- Vehicles: $32.1 billion (8.4%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $25.1 billion (6.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $21.9 billion (5.7%)
How much does Mexico import from the US?
U.S.-Mexico Trade Facts
Mexico is currently our largest goods trading partner with $614.5 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2019. Goods exports totaled $256.6 billion; goods imports totaled $358.0 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $101.4 billion in 2019.