What are 3 major exports in Mexico?
- Vehicles: US$100.7 billion (24.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $75.5 billion (18.1%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $75 billion (17.9%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $18.6 billion (4.4%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $16.8 billion (4%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $9.1 billion (2.2%)
What goods does Mexico produce?
Mexico produces large quantities of maize (corn), coffee, sugar cane, beans tomatoes and avocados. Mexico also produces tropical products such as sugarcane, bananas, pineapples, papayas, mangoes, coffee and cacao.
What products does Mexico import and export?
Mexico: Exports And Imports
|Rank||Top Exports||Top Imports|
|1||Crude Petroleum||Refined Petroleum|
|3||Vehicle Parts||Integrated Circuits|
What are the Top 5 Imports of Mexico?
Imports The top imports of Mexico are Integrated Circuits ($29.8B), Refined Petroleum ($29.3B), Vehicle Parts ($27.2B), Office Machine Parts ($16.5B), and Cars ($9.87B), importing mostly from United States ($235B), China ($62.5B), Germany ($16.1B), South Korea ($14.3B), and Japan ($12.6B).
What is Mexico’s biggest export to us?
What are Mexico’s biggest exports to the United States?
- $115.8 billion in autos, accessories and parts. …
- $36.6 billion in computers, TVs and video technology. …
- $5.2 billion in alcohol.
What is Mexico most known for?
What is Mexico Famous for?
- Incredible Food. It’s no secret that Mexican food is one of the world’s most beloved cuisines. …
- Ancient Temples. Mexico boasts one of the world’s most vibrant and rich ancient history. …
- Powdery White Sand Beaches. …
- Chocolate. …
- Day of the Dead. …
- Mariachi Bands. …
- Cathedrals. …
- 7 New Year’s Traditions in Mexico.
What is Mexico’s major crop?
Main crops include corn, sugarcane, sorghum, wheat, tomatoes, bananas, chili peppers, oranges, lemons, limes, mangos, other tropical fruits, beans, barley, avocados, blue agave and coffee. The most important crops for national consumption are wheat, beans, corn and sorghum.
What products does Mexico import from other countries?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$82.9 billion (21.6% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $65.9 billion (17.2%)
- Vehicles: $32.1 billion (8.4%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $25.1 billion (6.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $21.9 billion (5.7%)
Does Mexico import or export more?
U.S.-Mexico Trade Facts
Mexico is currently our largest goods trading partner with $614.5 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2019. Goods exports totaled $256.6 billion; goods imports totaled $358.0 billion.
Who is Mexico’s largest export partner?
Mexico top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|